Saturday, January 9, 2016

Photo Change

Ok, So it was time for a change, many of you may only know this photo representing the blog and the group:
Mostly because it has been the picture for almost 2 years now!!
I cringe every time I look at it, not because of the people in but because of our style back then!! The most popular hairs at that time and before mesh bodies so we were all wearing Lola's!!

Just like our bodies got updated this picture needed to also. I had been think about it for about 6 month, it was just a matter of finding the right picture. If I used one of someone or by a certain photograph, some people would get butt hurt asking, "Why did you pick that photo and not mine?"

So when Damien brought me to this set I just knew it was perfect for this picture. I didn't pose for Damien expecting to get the picture it just happened!! Some people may hate this picture, say, "You think it's all about you Emily" but then I always have people like that! Better me ridiculed than someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment