Saturday, February 28, 2015

Private Dick

So I hired a private detective to catch my husband cheating.  When he had the photos ready I met him at a cafe.  Only trouble was.. I didn't have the money to pay him.  He told me that's OK because he also took the time to take photos of me cheating on my husband!  But that there was a way I could pay my debt and get all the pictures from him.  I was stuck.  He brought me to a cheesy motel outside of town and made me first put on a show.. and then he wasted no time collecting his payment in full.. and then some!  When he was leaving the room he tossed the photos of my husband on the bed for me, and then he said, "I'll just hang on to the photos of you and see you here every Friday night, baby."
OMG, was I fucked!











1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete