Saturday, February 4, 2012

.:: DELISH ::. Bikini V25 ***Almost FREE***

Must Buy of the Week
Blue
 Every Saturday on our studio blog I have been posting the Must Buy of the Week.
These are some of the past ones I have done:

What makes it a “Must Buy” is quality, price and good enough for me to pay for.

Linda and I have an apparel MarketPlace store, not saying were experts, but I know that if you upload anything in world it will cost you L$10. So when I find quality at a price I can’t even upload it for (under L$10) I grab it. A two piece swimsuit would cost me L$20 to upload the texture.


This .:: Delish ::. bikini cost me L$1 


I have over 150 bikinis in my inventory and think these are some of  the best.


This is the exact style I love!! I hate “thong bottoms” most of them are a G-strings not a thong, G-strings are what strippers wear, not something you wear to the beach. This Bikini has a thong bottom, not a cheap looking butt string (G-string). Butt string bottoms are easy/lazy to make (it’s just one line on the template), good thongs take more work.

The other thing I love about this bikini is the top. Most cheap bikinis don’t have ties on them, again not too hard to put a line across the back and one on the back of the neck. These look realistic because of the tie. How else do you put on a string bikini top if it doesn’t have ties?
  
This Bikini comes in 20 colors, I bought 11 of them!!

Please click "Read more" for Links and store poster pictures

Blue
Orange
Brown
Aqua

Yellow
                           
Green
Raspberry
Watermelon

Pink
Black
Red
 
This is a Link to the Market place store: .:: Delish ::.

*Note; If you run across and item you think I should buy (or want to give me to try out) leave me a comment in this box (comment on this post) And a link to the item or a way to get a hold of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment